January 16, 2017

New Year New Me


Hello my lovelies.

I know it has been a long time between posts. Too long really. In case you forgot who I am – My name is Shannon, I am 174cm, Blonde and I love all things Health and Beauty.

I didn’t do the standard ‘best of 2016’ ‘new year new me’ blog posts. I plan on doing something a little more raw with my blog this year. Yes I plan on still putting out beauty content but not on the same scale or with the same purpose as previously.

To start the year off, I wanted to talk about something I had been toying with. A 30 Day Raw Vegan Challenge.

I will link a video which I put up on my YouTube channel which explains a lot more around why I am doing this.



Overall I wanted to kick start my health after falling off the bandwagon.

I personally do not identify as either vegan or vegetarian – however I do eat a predominately plant based diet.

Make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel as I will be putting up another video with how I am tracking after 7-10 days.

Much Love, S x.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making that commitment, I'm not vegan myself, but it would be a fantastic thing to try for a period of time! Good luck!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete