December 10, 2015

The Christmas Tag

I thought I would get a little into the Christmas Spirit and share a tag post. I came across this TAG on Love, Laugh & Lipsticks post and thought it was a great way to share a little more about how I spend my Christmas in Australia & any 'traditions' which I have.

What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 
I am not really a big 'Christmas movie' lover.. but I did enjoy Love Actually - I like movies with a great story line which just happen to occur at the time of Christmas lol. Oh and of course Home Alone. Its a classic!

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? 
Christmas morning - we have never been able to open even one on Christmas eve. This usually means I don't sleep and if I do I am up super early waiting to open the gifts.

Do you have a favourite Christmas Memory? 
We used to spend Christmas in north QLD with all of my cousins and family - it was the best fun. One year we got a real tree & I just remember how much of an ordeal it was as it isn't very common to have a real Christmas tree in Australia. Anyway, we got this monster tree home & it turned out to be too big for the house & made such a mess.

Favourite Festive Food? 
The glazed leg ham - I swear I could eat the entire thing by myself.

Favourite Christmas Gift? 
I honestly don't know, last year Matt bought me a lot of Mecca goodies & when I saw the Chocolate Bar palette I cried ... like a truly beauty addict.

Favourite Christmas Scent? 
I really wish Australia had the amazing Christmas scented candles like America. At the moment I am trying out a few Yankee Candles. Other than candles it is the Christmas Ham baking - amazing!!

Do you have any Christmas Eve Traditions? 
Just usually hanging with family, watch a Christmas movie or play board games.

What tops your tree? 
A beautiful silver star.

As a kid what was one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 
I think I was around 10 when all I wanted was a massive stereo player for Christmas (as did my brother) .. well he got it & I didn't - I was so upset... I have actually no idea what I got. I think I got the stereo for my following birthday though.

What is the best part about Christmas for you? 
Spending time with family, lots of beach or pool time tanning & eating. That is literally my Christmas holidays - Family. Ocean/Pool. Food.

So that is the Christmas Tag. Do you and your family celebrate in a similar way or do you have any amazing traditions? I would love to hear about them in the comments. If you have also done this tag, I would love to read your answers so leave the link in the comments as well.

I also filmed a Christmas Tag Video last year, feel free to watch it :)



Talk Soon, S x.




4 comments:

  1. Love Actually is one of my favourite film, I should watch it again! I also like Home Alone too :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on last night - did you watch it? x

      Delete
  2. Aw you did the tag :} I really enjoyed reading your answers - just been having a spy through your blog and you're absolutely gorgeous! Have a very merry Christmas sweety xx

    lovelaughslipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment lovely! I couldn't not do the tag - was a little christmas fun! Merry Christmas to you too - hope santa spoils you ;) x.

      Delete