June 01, 2015

20 Facts About Me

Happy Monday! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. 


I was tagged by Kelly (IG: makeupgeek22) in the 20 facts about me tag.

I have been meaning to do this post for a while now but kinda thought my 20 facts weren't that interesting #nanalife #granniesunite 

Anyway here we go..


1. I am the eldest child & grandchild in my family.

2. I was the fastest runner in my school town & state growing up... I am more sloth like these days.

3. I love to travel, last time I counted I think I have been to 26 countries and hoping to tick off a few more soon. 

4. I am gluten intolerant - but I love pizza - massive love/hate relationship.

5. I am an ice cream addict - it is a serious issue and I am currently seeking help in So Good Dairy free gluten free ice cream... its not the same. 

6. I am a very loud & outgoing person once you know me. If I don't know you I can come off a bit snobbish but I am just a really unsure and shy person with strangers. 

7. I have a puppy & his name is Captain - I am 100% obsessed and I have officially gone off the edge and created him his own instagram .. Yes I am that person. 

8. I am going to become a first time Aunty this month & I am too flipping excited to explain.

9. I hardly wore make up until I was about 20yrs old but I actually owned a decent amount.

10. I love socks, I seriously can't sleep without wearing them. I just hate the feeling of bare feet and sheets/blankets. 

11. I have never been one to master song lyrics - I will always stuff them up. 

12. I legit have a major obsession for Taylor Swift & can't not wait to see her in December. 

13. I have 4 tattoos. 

14. I am very close with my parents. 

15. I am obsessed with Thai food, I could seriously eat it every day. 

16. I played the flute in primary school & hated it. I would literally sit in the band and pretend to play.

17. I wish I could speak another language so bad. 

18. I am half Croatian. 

19. I love to read & would love to have a library in my house one day. 

20. I am oddly obsessed with owls & giraffes

Well there you have it... 20 random facts about me. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I have tagged Celia Spain, BrittersBlog & The Blonde Perfectionist to post their 20 random facts. 

Talk Soon, S x.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I played the flute in school and I used to just pretend to play because I hated it hahaha ... xxx

    ReplyDelete